The Social Venture Partners India is currently accepting applications for Fast Pitch, an amazing opportunity for NGOs to increase awareness of their work and to raise unrestricted funds.
SVP India’s vision is to provide individuals with a platform to engage with philanthropy, in order to create fulfilled lifelong givers. They are a rapidly growing network with 520 individual donors spread across Pan India. They focus on social issues and work together with the NGOs to bring innovative strategies to help address social challenges. They bring together processes and skills to create a positive impact on the communities through grant making, volunteerism, nonprofit capacity building, and philanthropic education.
Fast Pitch is a communication skills program and fundraising event for NGOs that are creating lasting social change. The program trains nonprofit professionals to powerfully communicate their organization’s story, build deep relationships with donors, and strategically market their mission and impact.
All participants will have the opportunity to deliver their own unique “Fast Pitch” and connect with leaders in the business, philanthropic, and nonprofit communities. Fast Pitch is an incredible opportunity for nonprofit organizations to build lasting relationships, gain new resources, and become more resilient.
Fast Pitch Offers
- Professional Communication and Storytelling Training
- Dedicated Coaches to assist you with crafting your best “Fast Pitch”
- The opportunity to deliver your story, needs, and impact to a wide audience
- Access to a wide audience which includes Donors
- Ability to get Unrestricted Grants
- Must be a Nonprofit organisation with Sec-8, Society or Trust status and renewed 12A and 80G certificates
- Must be based in or working in the following cities: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune or Surat
- Must be at least 3 years old with an Annual Expenditure in FY 22-23 between Rs. 20 lakhs and Rs. 3 crores
- Can be working in any sector or area that benefits the economically weaker population
- Must be prepared to have the Founder or a senior team member participate in the Fast Pitch process. The same individual must take part throughout the program
For more information, visit SVP India.