P4G – Partnering for Green Growth and the Global Goals 2030 is currently inviting nominations for the 2022 State-of-the-Art Awards to recognize the world’s most innovative and successful multistakeholder partnerships in five Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) areas:
- Zero Hunger
- Clean Water and Sanitation
- Affordable and Clean Energy
- Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Responsible Consumption and Production
P4G is looking for the world’s most innovative partnerships delivering measurable sustainable growth and climate action impact.
The State-of-the-Art Partnerships are best-in-class examples of multistakeholder partnerships that can rapidly scale and replicate their models of change. They welcome the most entrepreneurial solutions capable of delivering transformative impact in this decade of action.
The global competition is open to partnerships in any country or combination of countries.
Judges will choose winners based on the following criteria:
- Eligibility— Address one or more of P4G’s five targeted SDGs. The partnership includes at least one commercial and one civil society partner.
- Impact— Partnership has demonstrated measurable and verifiable outcomes.
- Innovation— Partnership has developed innovative and commercially-viable solutions to address its target SDG.
- Scalability— Partnership has grown since its launch and has demonstrated the ability to be replicated in other markets.
- Financial Sustainability— Partnership implements market-based solutions that have already or will attract a level of commercial investment and/or support.
For more information, visit this link.