Entries are now open for the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE to support projects that contribute towards improving the society.
Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations (Goal 1-15)
- Goal 1: No Poverty
- Goal 2: Zero Hunger
- Goal 3: Good Health and Well-Being
- Goal 4: Quality Education
- Goal 5: Gender Equality
- Goal 6: Clean Water and Sanitation
- Goal 7: Affordable and Clean Energy
- Goal 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Goal 9: Industry, Innovation, And Infrastructure
- Goal 10: Reduced Inequalities
- Goal 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Goal 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
- Goal 13: Climate Action
- Goal 14: Life below Water
- Goal 15: Life on Land
What do you get?
- Prize Money: Your project will be supported with a share of EUR 100,000 in prize money.
- Your Project: Projects selected by the jury will be shown on the iF Design Website for an unlimited period of time.
- Communication Support: Projects selected by the jury will be introduced to a global design community, media and the design interested public.
- Winner Certificate: Projects selected by the jury receive an individual Winner Certificate.
- Updates: You can update your project with latest videos, photos or news.
- If you can answer one or more questions with “Yes”, you should enter your project:
- Does it approach or solve a relevant problem?
- Does it reflect moral-ethical standards?
- Does it strengthen group relations?
- Does it create a positive experience?
- Does it balance effort and use value?
- The size of the project does not really matter but the idea, the relevance of the problem, the target groups and the sustainable impact will be of interest to the online visitors. Every published project and you as a company or organization behind will also benefit from the fact being introduced to a global design community, media and the design interested public.
- Companies, design studios, NGOs, foundations, social enterprises, public and other organizations are welcome to submit.
- Your project should already be established and you can apply with the same project a maximum of two times.
- Student concepts will not be accepted.
For more information, visit iF Design.