Nominations are now open for the fifth Women of the Future Awards Southeast Asia which aim to build a platform to showcase regional emerging leaders – those who are not afraid to question stereotypes, break boundaries and drive positive change with courage, hard work and determination.
This initiative is an integral part of their vision to build a global, collaborative network of women. They believe the strength of their brand in the UK, as well as their expertise and experience means that they are in a strong position to positively impact different regions through the programme. So why Asia for the first awards outside of the UK?
- Arts & Culture: Are you a budding actress or an energetic film producer, an artist or a choreographer? This award acknowledges the creative forces of the future – rising stars among performing artists and those behind the scenes.
- ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) Award: This award recognises the phenomenal achievements of female trailblazers across all industries, at the forefront of ESG in Southeast Asia today. They want to showcase the rising stars across all different aspects of ESG who have made a lasting and positive impact on their organisations, environment and wider society.
- Business: This award is for dedicated businesswomen, thriving in South East Asia. This award is open to employees of both public, publicly quoted and privately owned organizations.
- Community Spirit & Public Service: This category recognises the extraordinary and varied contributions of traditional “public servants”, charity and volunteer workers. They are also seeking submissions from community-spirited young women in business, philanthropic individual and entrepreneurs leading positive social action.
- Entrepreneur: This award identifies and celebrates younger entrepreneurs who are really going places. Judges will be looking for candidates who have already started to build a business (or businesses), and who can show they have the ambition, energy, skill and vision to scale the heights.
- Media & Communications: This award acknowledges the rising stars among media professionals.
- Mentor of the Year: This award recognises active mentors behind the success of younger women in Southeast Asia. This award pays tribute to some of the most influential and unsung heroes and heroines who are strengthening the pipeline of female talent in the region. The award is open to men and women of all ages. They do not have to be citizens of the countries but have to have lived in Southeast Asia for at least 2 years.
- Professions: This award recognises women who are making a significant contribution in the professions of law, medicine, architecture, accounting, insurance and education in the region.
- Property, Construction & Infrastructure: This award is for female professionals who shape the world we live in through their work in either property, construction or infrastructure.
- Science, Technology & Digital: This category recognises a group of truly remarkable young females, forging new ground in scientific endeavours, as well as ground-breaking achievements in the worlds of digital and technology.
- Social Entrepreneur: This award identifies and celebrates altruistic social entrepreneurs who have founded an enterprise focused on achieving sustainable and meaningful social change through their work and who show they have the ambition, energy, skill and vision to positively impact and optimise social value creation.
- Sport: An award recognising the rising female stars of sport.
The Women of the Future Awards Southeast Asia are open to all women aged 35 or under (candidates must be aged 35 or under on the 31st December 2021) Candidates must be citizens or permanent residents of one of the countries: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Singapore and Vietnam.
For more information, visit https://awards.womenofthefuture.co.uk/seasia/