Zendesk Foundation is inviting nonprofit organizations to apply for the Tech for Good Impact Awards.
- They support organizations that contribute to the Zendesk Foundation’s impact areas:
- The Impact Awards will provide multiple awards between $10K to $50K per organization for a total of up to $380,000 in available funding.
- Zendesk Tech for Good will provide free product and software donations up to $380,000 in value and Pro Bono support as needed.
- The Zendesk Foundation reserves the right to change the award amounts at any time.
- The Zendesk Impact Awards are open to nonprofit organizations that would like to use Zendesk software to directly serve beneficiary communities.
- The Zendesk Impact Awards are open to verifiable charitable organizations including U.S. organizations classified as 501 (c)(3) public charities and foreign organizations operating for charitable purposes whose activities are in furtherance of the Foundation’s core focus areas.
- At this time, they are unable to grant to organizations based in: Belarus, Central African Republic, Crimea Region of Ukraine, Congo, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Syria, Ukraine/Russia, Venezuela, Yemen, and Zimbabwe.
- Current Zendesk customers are not eligible for the impact awards.
- Unfortunately, projects or organizations looking to use Zendesk for internal purposes will not qualify for this program at this time (including HR, staff, or volunteer management). Successful applicants will demonstrate how Zendesk’s software will help their external program goals. For examples of how nonprofits are successfully using Zendesk, take a look at some of the case studies.
- Organizations must submit an application via the submission form that demonstrates how the applicant’s beneficiary communities will be impacted by Zendesk software and grant funds.
- Only applications submitted through the application form will be considered. Zendesk will not accept emailed applications.
- Organizations and their proposed projects should fit within the Foundation’s core focus areas of fostering community, promoting resilience in times of crisis, and creating career pathways in tech. Applicants may also provide workforce development programming and display an interest in Zendesk’s Career Pathways Program.
For more information, visit Zendesk Foundation.