The Zendesk Foundation’s Tech for Good Program is offering multiple grants totaling $500K, product donations, and pro bono support to nonprofit organizations.
This award is looking for organizations or projects that seek to make a tangible difference in one of the Zendesk Foundation’s impact areas:
- Foster community – enable connections that offer support and allow people to thrive;
- Promote resilience in a time of crisis – safeguard against disaster and reduce human suffering;
- Create career pathways into tech – close the economic opportunity gap and reduce unemployment.
- The Impact Awards will provide multiple awards between $10K to $50K per organization for a total of up to $500,000 in available funding. Zendesk Tech for Good will provide free product and software donations up to $500,000 in value and Pro Bono support as needed. The Zendesk Foundation reserves the right to change the award amounts at any time.
Tech for Good empowers your nonprofit to:
- Solve community challenges quickly
- Deliver goods and services more efficiently
- Provide critical information and resources to communities in crisis
- Train underrepresented groups for new care
- The Zendesk Impact Awards are open to nonprofit organizations that would like to use Zendesk software to directly serve beneficiary communities.
- The Zendesk Impact Awards are open to verifiable charitable organizations including U.S. organizations classified as 501 (c)(3) public charities and foreign organizations operating for charitable purposes whose activities are in furtherance of the Foundation’s core focus areas.
- At this time, the Zendesk Impact Awards are unable to grant to organizations based in: Belarus, Central African Republic, Crimea Region of Ukraine, Congo, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Syria, Ukraine/Russia, Venezuela, Yemen, and Zimbabwe.
- Current Zendesk customers are not eligible for the impact awards.
- Organizations must submit an application via the submission form that demonstrates how the applicant’s beneficiary communities will be impacted by Zendesk software and grant funds.
- You MUST submit proof of nonprofit status with your application in the “attachment” section of the application form.
- Only applications submitted through the application form will be considered. Zendesk will not accept emailed applications.
- Organizations and their proposed projects should fit within the Foundation’s core focus areas of fostering community, promoting resilience in times of crisis, and creating career pathways in tech. Applicants may also provide workforce development programming and display an interest in Zendesk’s CX Agent job training program. Applicants are invited to describe how their organization or project fits into these areas within the application.
For more information, visit Zendesk.