Deadline: 10 June 2020
This global open innovation challenge, is a Call To Action for all communities to collaborate and take action in order to create innovative solutions for the Covid-19 Challenge.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Team up with your colleagues, friends and family, or find a team virtually through the Prepr Network and use this time of social distancing to challenge yourself and help create the future you want to live in. Pick one of the 6 global goals that you are passionate about, and use that as a starting point to solve a real-world problem related to Covid-19. Get creative with your team, solutions can be local or global, small business or industrial, preventative actions or treatment actions, creative or data-driven. This is a global crisis that is affecting every community around the globe, and it is going to take input and action from every community around the globe to solve it. Every solution is a building block to a better future for all.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
With the world coming together in this global crisis, the worst pandemic of its kind in 100 years, it’s easy to get disheartened or stressed with the negativity and fear in communities, governments, and businesses. With that said, out of the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, there are 7 Global Goals that they feel align with the crisis the world is currently facing. These 7 global goals impact everyone on earth, and at no time in history has there ever been a better time for people to come together virtually in the digital age and work together to create meaningful real-world solutions. Goal 2: Zero Hunger Goal 3: Good Health and Well-Being Goal 4: Quality Education Goal 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth Goal 9: Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure Goal 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities Goal 12: Responsible Consumption and Production.
How to get Started:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Pick one of the 7 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- Think about how that Global Goal relates to the Covid-19 pandemic
- Download the Prepr App
- Find and Join one of four Beyond Covid-19 Challenges
- Explore projects, build a virtual team, and create a project to showcase your problem and solution which you will submit to the Beyond Covid-19 Challenge you selected in the Prepr App.
- Beyond Covid-19: Business Challenge
- Beyond Covid-19: Education Challenge
- Beyond Covid-19: Prevention Challenge
- Beyond Covid-19: Community Challenge
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Global Recognition & Trophy by over 30 Organizations
- First Place, Second Place, Third Place
- Most Innovative
- Best Design
- Cash & Prizes from Prepr Partner Network
- Investment opportunities for top projects per category
- Individual & Team Learn Lab Kits ($99-$299 value),
- Dominos Gift Cards ($10-$50 increments)
- Internships / Co-op placements / Paid Gig opportunities
Projects will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- Alignment – Does the project address the challenge outlined above?
- Potential for Impact – How will this project help move the world towards achieving the Zero Poverty Global Goal?
- Feasibility – Can the proposed solution be implemented? Are there any critical barriers?
- Innovative approach – How does the project differ from existing solutions?
- Scalability – Can this solution be used to impact a large number of people?
For more information, visit https://prepr.org/Covid-19/