The Global Counsel is pleased to announce applications for the Social Impact Programme to help non-profit organisations, as well as small for-profits with strong values-based aims, with political and policy issues on a pro bono basis.
This is aimed at organisations that would not otherwise have access to the services, especially those pursuing causes that the colleagues are passionate about. Successful applicants will be able to benefit from the skills and expertise through a tailored fixed-term consultancy engagement.
Global Counsel helps organisations in different sectors to understand how politics, policy and regulation affect them in practice. They enable the clients to respond to the challenges and opportunities that they face in these areas and to anticipate how they might change.
What they can offer
- They are flexible and will work with the successful applicant(s) to provide a bespoke service that best fits their needs. This is likely to be one of the following:
- Internal Report: A short report on a political, policy or regulatory issue that impacts your organisation. You can use this for internal purposes, such as planning and decision-making. It can involve them talking to experts on the area and considering how trends are likely to affect you.
- External Thought Leadership: A short report on a political, policy or regulatory issue that you can publish for an external audience. It would be jointly branded with GC and could be used to establish your organization as a thought-leader in an area. They would help with the scope, content, design and narrative of the report, tailoring it to your needs and audience.
- Event Support: Helping you plan, organise and deliver a one-off online (or in-person where possible) event, webinar or roundtable.
- Political Strategy and Advocacy Planning: Identifying key stakeholders for you to engage with on a policy or political issue and creating an engagement strategy
- Audience Insights: Insights informed by quantitative and qualitative research methodologies – including in depth interviews, focus groups and polling.
- Not-for-profit organisations worldwide such as charities, NGOs, educational institutions, and foundations.
- Small for-profit organisations with strong values-based aims, such as social enterprises or small businesses with an emphasis on positively impacting society.
- Organisations registered with their respective regulator, where relevant.
- Organisations that would not otherwise have access to the services.
- Organisations with a policy or political challenge that they can help with.
For more information, visit Global Counsel.