Are you a young professional in the selected regions and want to deepen your knowledge about modern sustainable governance? Then Swedish Institute Academy for Young Professionals (SAYP) is the programme for you!
The Swedish Institute Academy for Young Professionals (SAYP) is a training programme developed to build new networks, knowledge and practices for increased transparency, efficiency and resilience in public administration. The programme also aims to strengthen your individual capabilities to meet the requirements of a modern governance structure. As a SAYP participant, you will be able to expand your own contact networks and share ideas, experiences and challenges with other like-minded professionals.
This year, it is possible to apply for the following thematic modules within SAYP:
- Migration and Integration in the Eastern Partnership and the Baltic Sea Region, Gothenburg University & Georgian Institute of Public Affairs;
- Perspectives on Multi-level Governance, Decentralisation & Human Rights, Lund University;
- Sustainable e–Government for Resilient and Innovative Democratic Public Administration (SeGRID), Linköping University;
- Sustainable Public Management, Malmö University;
- Transnational Public Administration and Organising (TPAO), Södertörn University.
SAYP will give you:
- Opportunity to develop your professional skills;
- Tools to apply in your own organizations and local contexts;
- Knowledge within sustainable modern governance;
- Experience of cross-sectorial work environment;
- Personal and professional network;
- Membership in the SI Alumni Network;
- Exclusive access to Peer Shadowing and other tools for continued learning.
You can apply to SAYP if you:
- Are a citizen of and currently working in one of the following countries: Armenia, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Sweden, Ukraine;
- Have a good command of English, both spoken and written;
- Have a relevant higher education (at least three years of study;
- Are up to 35 years old (born 1986).
- Are currently employed in one of the following groups:
For more information, visit https://si.se/en/apply/leadership-programmes/si-summer-academy-for-young-professionals-sayp/