Deadline: 19 September 2018
The USAID is inviting organizations and interested parties to partner with USAID to identify other new technologies, innovative solutions, and promising activity approaches that can solve development problems in the Asia region. This BAA seeks to incorporate innovative ideas and unorthodox partnerships that can achieve sustainable results.
This Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) is seeking opportunities to co-create, co-design, co-invest, and collaborate in the research, development, piloting, testing, and scaling of innovative, practical and cost-effective interventions to address development challenges in Asia.
Types of Collaboration
- Co-creation: Co-creation occurs after an Expression of Interest is approved, but before the concept is developed.
- Co-design/development: Co-design/development occurs after the Peer and Scientific Review Board recommends the project for further development, and the Contracting Officer or Agreement Officer has determined the proposer to be an Apparently Successful Partner.
- Co-invest: Co-invest refers to the Government’s strategic aim that the partnerships resulting from the individual BAA awards represent opportunities to achieve mutual or complementary development goals of the Partner, USAID, and potentially other resource partners, and therefore embrace shared responsibility, shared risk, and shared resourcing.
- Public, private, for-profit, and nonprofit organizations, as well as institutions of higher education, public international organizations, non-governmental organizations, U.S. and non-U.S. governmental organizations,and multilateral and international donor organizations are eligible under this BAA.
- All organizations must be determined to be responsive to the BAA and sufficiently responsible to perform or participate in the final award type.
For more information, please visit Grants.gov.