- B2B startups are also welcome to apply if the end product is meant to benefit people with disabilities or the ageing community.
- Disability includes all physical, mental health, cognitive, intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Products can be hardware, software, apps, services, or a combination of these.
- 3-Month Program
- September – November
- Weekly virtual sessions over ~3 months
- Short sessions by experts
- Tailored sessions by leading accessibility innovators
- Hands-on sessions
- Apply new learnings to your own startups
- 1:1 insights
- Extensive mentor network of accessibility innovators
- Global Community
- Join a community
- Connect with accessibility founders around the world.
Why You Should Apply?
- Unique programming tailored for accessibility startups
- Ever been told your product is not scalable, or won’t have a large enough market? So have they. Access to Success Organization understands the unique problems you face, so they created sessions specifically tailored for accessibility startups, such as inclusive design, inclusive marketing, co-creation, and more.
- Learn from those who have been there, done that
- They hate bad advice as much as you do. That’s why you will learn directly from founders of later-stage accessibility startups, world-renowned inclusive design practitioners, experienced accessibility innovators, healthtech specialists, and successful investors.
- Expand your reach to new markets and customers
- Some of the most successful accessibility innovations became popular because they were adopted by the mass market. The answer lies in inclusive design – learn how to apply these principles to expand your market and reach new customers. After all, it’s hard to change the world without achieving scale.
- Join a global community of accessibility startup founders
- They’re bringing together founders of accessibility startups from all over the world. Learn from their journeys and experiences, wins and roadblocks, and share your own stories.
- Inclusive Design
- Inclusive Marketing
- Customer Acquisition in the Disability Space
- Pilots and Partnerships
- Pitch Practice
- Leadership in Inclusion
- Located Anywhere: The accelerator is 100% virtual and startups across the globe are welcome to participate.
- Disability or Aging: The product or service must address a disability (physical, mental health, cognitive, developmental) or aging.
- Co-creation: Must demonstrate that you worked closely with the disability or ageing community to create creating the MVP/product.
- MVP: Can be pre-revenue or post-revenue but must have at least an MVP.
- Registered Startup: Must be a for-profit startup that is incorporated or otherwise legally registered.
For more information, visit ATS Labs.