Have a ground-breaking solution for the disability sector? Let’s build it together – bigger and faster.
The ARTILAB Foundation has announced a call for applications for Empowering the Disabled through Gifted Entrepreneurs to provide intensive mentorship and funding support to entrepreneurs who are creating sustainably growing businesses to impact lives of people with disabilities.
ARTILAB Foundation, in collaboration with partners, have designed a program to incubate and empower entrepreneurs creating technology solutions for the disability sector.
ARTILAB EDGE is a 3-year programme for startup entrepreneurs and teams to help take their innovations from ideas to impact and build sustainably growing customer-centric companies. The program provides innovators with needed technology mentorship and the must have legal, marketing, accounting services to establish and run business.
- First of a kind technology business incubator worldwide approved by Government of India and Department of Science & Technology. They are focused on promoting innovations built in India and both affordable and appropriate for developing countries.
- The Foundation incubates social enterprises in the Assistive-technology, Inclusive Design and Rehab Solutions space, offering them the much-needed long-term, holistic support.
- 3-year Incubation Support;
- Extensive Funding Support;
- State-of-the-Art Prototyping Facilities;
- Networking and Other Opportunities.
- Social enterprise start-ups and innovators, with a working prototype of an assistive tech product or tech-based solution and are committed to creating and building a social enterprise that would reach the innovation to those intended to serve.
- The innovations shall be in the domain of impairments related to neurological, locomotor, speech, hearing & visual and provide solutions to accessibility, learning, personal aids & appliances, public transportation / smart cities, education, healthcare, diagnostics and home & office space for people with disabilities.
Team is committed to creating and building a social enterprise that would reach the innovation to those intended to serve.
Teams must have at least two founding members. It is recommended that teams have a balance of business and science-based backgrounds.
For more information, visit https://artilab.org/