The Enel Green Power (EGP) is looking for artificial intelligence (AI) solutions to be applied during the construction phase of renewable power plants to detect selected tree or other vegetation species, that may be rare, in danger of extinction, or of particular importance for the local biodiversity equilibrium of the considered area, or that are protected by regulation.
Enel Green Power (EGP) is looking for new tools to improve the environmental sustainability and biodiversity preservation of its renewable installations, as photovoltaic plants and/or wind farms. In particular, EGP is looking for solutions to be applied during the construction phase of renewable power plants to detect selected tree or other vegetation species, that may be rare, in danger of extinction, or of particular importance for the local biodiversity equilibrium of the considered area, or that are protected by regulation. Improperly identified plant species during the preliminary phase of a project could delay the renewable plant construction.
This Challenge provides contribution to the following SDGs:
- Goal 9: Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
- Goal 15: Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss
- Explain your proposal clearly in English, attach documents (max 5 files, 25MB total size) if needed.
- This is a Theoretical Challenge, which requires only a written proposal to be submitted. The Challenge award will be contingent upon theoretical evaluation of the submission by the Seeker.
- To receive an award, the Solvers will not have to transfer the exclusive IP rights to the Seeker. Instead, Solver will grant to the Seeker a non-exclusive license to practice their solutions.
- The final award for this Challenge is contingent upon satisfactory completion of the verification process, including acceptance of the Challenge-Specific Agreement (CSA) that is the regulation for this Challenge. The verification process includes obtaining the following from the Solver: signed affidavit (based on the CSA), employee waiver (if applicable), proof of identify, and Counterparty Analysis Questionnaire (CAQ).
For more information, visit https://innocentive.wazoku.com/challenge/a1a671dffa7f4de19c04bf54b8bf76d9?searchIndex=1