Opening Date: 25 April 2017
Deadline: 25 July 2017
Are you an eco-entrepreneur or green start-up who wants to tackle the global waste challenge?
Apply for the Green Alley Award, an annual European prize for start-ups and entrepreneurs in the circular economy, recognising promising business ideas that contribute to building a circular economy and improving the waste and recycling industry.
In association with core partners Landbell, Seedmatch, ERP Finland, Bethnal Green Ventures, H2 Compliance and R2PI, Green Alley is looking for great green ideas, new services, products and technologies that can turn waste into a resource. In return, it offers strategic support, networking opportunities and expertise in entering the circular economy across Europe.
The award aims to find creative people with innovative ideas about how to turn waste into a sustainable business model.
Apart from beautifully upcycled award trophy, the one and only Green Alley Award winner receives up to 30,000 Euros in cash and services:
- a cash prize of 7000 €
- a customised one-day workshop with a topic to choose (E-Commerce/Online-Marketing and -Strategies or Organisational development)
- dedicated PR support for at least 1/2 year
- speaker placement
- free tickets for SLUSH, a start-up event in Helsinki
- a free annual subscription to RECYCLING magazine
- the possibility to receive crowdfunding, or to take part in a UK accelerator programme
- the possibility to pitch in front of the Green Alley management board for an investment
- more to come…
- The start-ups from all around the world interested in entering the European market are invited to apply.
- Start-ups must have the business idea related to waste.
- One can apply if they’ve found:
- a product, service or technology to help avoid, reduce, reuse, recycle or transform waste, or to revolutionise the management of resources
- a way of raising awareness of recycling and waste challenges
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit applications online via given website.
For more information, please visit The Green Ally Award.