For this 8th edition of the Award, the Orange Foundation is launching a call for proposals in the countries where Orange Foundations and their NGO partners are part of the Women’s Digital Center program.
The objective of the Award: support the economic empowerment of exceptional women who have developed their digital skills in the Women’s Digital Center program.
The Amazing Women Award of the Orange Foundation helps dynamic, highly motivated women who have an entrepreneurial project and participate in the Women’s Digital Center program to realize their dreams.
The award is creating small businesses and implementing projects such as manufacturing soap, producing and selling organic foods, providing digital services, setting up an online shop.
What’s the Award?
- The Amazing Women Award is composed of:
- a financial donation contributing to each laureate’s project
- an individual coaching on project implementation by a member of the Orange Foundation team or the NGO partner of the Women’s Digital Center.
- The maximum amount of funding provided by the Orange Foundation for each country is 10 000 euros.
- Candidates for the Award are women who have completed – or are about to complete – training in a Women’s Digital Center of the Orange Foundation.
- The selection committee will privilege the following types of projects this year:
- the creation of small businesses,
- that involve several women from the Women’s Digital Center working together on the same project,
- that have a positive environmental and social impact.
- The 23 eligible countries for this call for proposals: Bissau, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Egypt, France, Guinea, India, Jordan, Liberia, Madagascar, Mali, Moldova, Morocco, Poland, Romania, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Spain and Tunisia.
For more information, visit Orange Foundation.