Deadline: 31 March 2017
The Francophone Institute for Sustainable Development (IFDD), a subsidiary body of the International Organization of La Francophonie (OIF) has launched the call for projects of Objective 2030 initiative with an aim to promote concrete progress in Sustainable development through the implementation of the Sustainable Development Program to 2030.
The project seeks to support innovative actions and solutions that combine social inclusion and progress Economic and protection of the planet, providing a participatory platform for financing and technical support.
- Everyone, regardless of age or nationality, can access the platform to interact with the community, discover and support projects.
- The submission of a project is subject to certain conditions:
- Propose a project to be implemented in one of the 84 French-speaking member and observer states and governments of the Organization internationale de la Francophonie (OIF)
- Propose a project contributing to one of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals
- Ideally propose a project with visible results (duration of implementation of a maximum of one year) and which concretely changes the life of the populations
- Ideally propose a project whose funding request does not exceed € 10 000 because this involves participatory financing, to the extent that the users of the platform
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Belgium, French Community of Belgium, Benin, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, New Brunswick, Quebec, Cape Verde, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Dominica, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, France, Gabon, Greece, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Laos, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Moldova, Monaco, Morocco, Niger, Romania, Rwanda, Saint Lucia, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Seychelles, Switzerland, Togo, Tunisia, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Cyprus, Ghana, Qatar, New Caledonia, Argentina, Estonia, Poland, Austria, Georgia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Hungary, Slovakia, Canada / Ontario, Kosovo, Slovenia, South Korea, Latvia, Czech Republic, Costa Rica, Lithuania, Thailand, Croatia, Mexico, Ukraine, Dominican Republic, Montenegro, Uruguay, United Arab Emirates, Mozambique.
For more information, please visit Objective 2030 Initiative.