Deadline: 25 August 2017
The Evan Cornish Foundation (ECF) is currently seeking proposals for its grants programme with an aim to strengthen the most marginalised and promote human rights around the world.
The Evan Cornish Foundation is a grant making charitable organisation, established to provide support in order to make a significant difference to the quality of people’s lives.
The Foundation support charities, not-for-profits and Community Interest Companies working in the UK and overseas in the following areas:
- Human Rights
- Social and Economic Inequality
- Criminal Justice System
- Elderly People
- Refugees and Asylum Seekers
The Foundation will welcome applications under the following two categories only:
- Food Sovereignty
- Applications that work towards Food Sovereignty through improvements to local food production and markets, movement building and/or policy work.
- Women’s Projects
- Applications for projects which prioritise and empower women. The foundation particularly encourage applications for projects that are delivered by women for women.
Trustees do not make grants in excess of £5,000 on first time applications.
- International applicants must have a registered UK office – the foundation does not offer direct support to overseas charities.
- The foundation will prioritise applications which:
- Promote tolerance and equality for women
- Combat human rights violations
What will not be funded
- Building work or repairs
- Political activities and purpose
- Animal welfare
- Medical research
- Individuals / gap year students
- Holiday club providers
How to Apply
Interested applicants must register themselves in order to apply.
Eligible Country: UK
For more information, please visit Evan Cornish Foundation Grants.