(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Purpose of Small Grants: USEU PA invites proposals that strengthen ties between the U.S. and the EU through programming that highlights shared values and promotes greater transatlantic cooperation. All programs must include an American cultural element, or connection with American expert(s), organization(s), or institution(s) in a specific field that will promote increased understanding of U.S. policy and perspectives.
Summary – USEU PA is soliciting proposals for projects designed for EU audiences that:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Strengthen the transatlantic economic relationship through programs to address malign influence in the trade sphere; increase U.S./EU market access; promote data privacy and shared norms for the digital economy; and promote intellectual property rights;
- Advance the transatlantic partnership on common foreign policy and security objectives, such as increasing collective defense responsibilities; countering disinformation; balancing the relationships with China; promoting EU enlargement; backing democratic governance in Latin America, Africa, and Eastern Partnership countries; and aligning the policies on the Middle East;
- Enhance European energy security and promote sustainable development;
- Increase public understanding of transatlantic shared values, strengthen democratic institutions, and celebrate the transatlantic partnership.
USEU PA seeks projects engaging EU policymakers, opinion shapers, and publics. Proposals may include but are not limited to: conferences, workshops, and training seminars featuring U.S. Government (USG) officials or non-USG individuals (please note that travel costs for USG officials cannot be covered by the grant). USEU PA encourages new and creative approaches that utilize digital technology, social media, and other innovative means.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $200,000
- Minimum Award Amount: $10,000
- Maximum Award Amount: $70,000
Applicants must be legally recognized non-profit, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, or academic institutions that comply with U.S. and EU requirementsand have a proven track record of developing and implementing programs in the EU environment. Projects should be carried out in Brussels and in EU Member States and may include a U.S. component.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, visit https://useu.usmission.gov/notice-of-funding-opportunity-2020-closing-date-july-1-2020/