The Embassy of the United States is pleased to announce the 2022 recruitment for the Tomorrow’s Leaders (TL) Undergraduate Program.
- Current high school senior or applicant who graduated from high school in 2021;
- A citizen or, national of Morocco and those qualified to hold a valid Moroccan passport;
- Strong academic credentials;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English with a minimum of 55 for the TOEFL iBT that is less than two years old;
- Students who qualify may be eligible for up to one year of intensive English Language training;
- Maturity, flexibility and leadership potential;
- Must maintain a high GPA and pass high school leaving exam in final year;
- Ability to start the program in August of 2022.