Deadline: 15 June 2017
Are you Parisian association of international solidarity, integration or an association involving migrant.es in your action? Do you have a project dealing with both the development of a country in the South and the integration of foreign populations in Paris? If yes, then apply for the Label Paris Co-development South 2017.
Applications are open for the Label Paris Co-development South programme 2017. Projects are assessed for relevance and feasibility in the South and North, as well as the quality of partnerships developed with local communities and associations.
Areas of Intervention
- In the South: culture, citizenship, environment, agricultural development, education
- In Paris: access to rights, learning French, promoting foreign cultures
The Label Paris Co-development South can allow you to obtain a scholarship between 5,000 and 15,000 euros if your project is selected by the Jury.
- Any project must necessarily involve Parisians originating from non-Community countries and must include two distinct parts:
- The first component will be implemented in a developing country (South component): a development project
- The second part of activities will be located in Paris (part of Paris): an integration project
- The following will not be eligible for the Label Paris Co-Development south:
- Having a political, partisan or confessional character
- Subsidizing, directly or indirectly, a private enterprise
- Having already obtained another financing from the City of Paris
- A particular attention is paid to the environmental impact of the project in the interests of consistency and efficiency in protecting the environment. As far as possible, candidate associations are invited to present an environmental assessment of the actions carried out.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted on the SIMPA platform through the given website.
- Least Developed Countries: Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Rep., Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep., Djibouti, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Uganda, Rwanda, Solomon Islands, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Tanzania, Chad, Timor‐Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Zambia.
- Low-income Countries: Kenya, Tajikistan, Zimbabwe.
- Income Countries and Territories Intermediate, lower: Armenia, Bolivia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Palestine territories, Congo, Rep., Cote d’Ivorie, Egypt, El Salvador, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kyrgyzstan, Morocco, Micronesia, Federated States, Mongolia, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Uzbekistan, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Philippines, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Turkmenistan, Vietnam.
- Income Countries and Territories Intermediate, upper: South Africa, Algeria, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Belize, Botswana, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Dominica, Ecuador, Fiji, Gabon, Grenada, Iran, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Namibia, Nauru, Niue, Palau, Panama, Peru, Seychelles, St. Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Thailand, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Uruguay, Venezuela.
For more information, please visit Label Paris Co-development South.