Deadline: 25 March 2018
The Asia-Pacific Centre of Education for International Understanding (APCEIU) is seeking applications for its “4th Youth Leadership Workshop on Global Citizenship Education (GCED)” from 20 to 26 May 2018 in Seoul, Republic of Korea.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The one-week Workshop aims to build capacity of dynamic youth leaders around the world to identify strategies to achieve Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), specifically Target 4.7, and to carry out innovative initiatives on fostering global citizenship through advocacy. While enabling participants to deepen their understanding of GCED, the Workshop allows the young leaders to play a major role and become part of a wider network of youth leaders for GCED.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- To deepen youth leaders’ understanding of global citizenship and enhance their advocacy skills
- To provide a forum for participating youth leaders to discuss and establish action plans suitable for the implementation of GCED at local, national, and regional levels
- To identify innovative youth-led initiatives on GCED in different regions
- Youth participants’ capacity enhanced in implementing GCED at local and global levels
- Increased commitment of the youth participants in fostering global citizenship
- Action plans developed by sub-groups for the implementation of follow-up activities
- Announcement of the vision statement of GCED Youth Network
- A set of actions of GCED Youth Network established for its future activity
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Participants will be selected on the basis of their previous experiences, present engagement and future commitment in educating and engaging with youth for the promotion of global citizenship at the local and national levels. Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Between 18 and 24 years of age
- Citizens of the Official Development Aid (ODA) recipient countries
- Minimum 2 years of active experience in youth activities
- Knowledgeable in GCED related issues and priorities
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit Youth Leadership Workshop.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.