Deadline: 31 May 2017
The Asia Exchange is seeking applications for its scholarship program to encourage students to study abroad in Asia and award scholarships twice a year in value of up to 500 EUR for students from target countries.
Asia is by far the most populous continent in the world. Its economic, political and cultural importance is growing rapidly and the influence of Asia is only going to increase in the future. Studying abroad in Asia will provide you with more chances for success both at present and in the future.
The target countries at the moment are:
- The student applying for the scholarship needs to be currently enrolled in an institution of higher education.
- The scholarship can be granted for one semester abroad.
- A one page Statement of Purpose in English and a Transcript of Records in English are required as attachments to the application.
- In Statement of Purpose please answer the following questions:
- Why would it be academically beneficial for you to go on exchange in Asia?
- How could you encourage other students to study abroad in Asia in the future?
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK), Vatican City (Holy See), USA, Canada, Mexico and Australia.
For more information, please visit Asia Exchange Scholarships.