The U.S. Embassy in Tunisia is seeking applications for Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program to bring accomplished Tunisian scholars to the United States to conduct advanced research, lecture, or pursue combined lecturing and research at a U.S. university for a period ranging from three to ten months.
Travel to the United States will occur between September 2022 and June 2023.
Eligible applicants must:
- Have completed their doctoral degree or equivalent professional training prior to applying
- Be proficient in both written and spoken English
- Clearly describe their proposed teaching and/or research plans including the duration of the project and its goals in five pages maximum
- Include a letter of invitation from a U.S. host institution. Please note that researching host institutions is the responsibility of prospective applicants
- Be citizens of Tunisia and residing there at the time of application and selection
For more information, visit U.S. Embassy in Tunisia.
For more information, visit https://tn.usembassy.gov/fulbright-visiting-scholar-program-2022-2023/