You are invited to participate at INTED2021 (15th annual Technology, Education and Development Conference) that will be held on the 8th, 9th, and 10th of March 2021 in Valencia, Spain.
INTED is one of the largest international education conferences for lecturers, researchers, technologists, and professionals from the educational sector. After 15 years, it has become a reference event where more than 700 experts from 80 countries will get together to present their projects and share their knowledge on teaching and learning methodologies and innovations on educational technology. The 2021 edition of INTED is sure to be among the most successful education conferences in Europe.
It is more than a conference, it is an ideal platform for international strategic networking. The best place to present your innovations and projects about education and technology.
This conference will be the best opportunity to present and share your experiences in the fields of Education, Technology, and Development in a multicultural and enriching atmosphere.
Every year, INTED brings together over 700 delegates from 80 different countries. There will be 3 presentation formats: Oral, Poster, or Virtual.
The scope of INTED2021 includes the following topics:
- COVID19: Distance Learning in Times of Crisis
- General Issues
- Experiences in Education
- New Trends in the Higher Education Area
- International Projects
- Pedagogical & Didactical Innovations
- Research in Education
- Virtual Universities
- Technological Issues in Education
- Computer Supported Collaborative Work
- Educational Software and Serious Games
- Curriculum Design and Innovation
- Quality assurance in Education
- University-Industry Collaboration
- E-content Management and Development
For more information, visit https://iated.org/inted/