Deadline: 31 August 2016
The Lifelong Learning Platform is seeking applicants for its Lifelong Learning Awards 2016 in order to attract public attention on lifelong learning as well as to inspire new practices and policies. First priority of its Lifelong Learning Manifesto: “Building inclusive and democratic educational systems”.
The priority covers different important issues such as citizenship and global education, intercultural and interreligious dialogue, fighting prejudices and discrimination, educational institutions democratic governance and learner participation, learning mobility for all and the use of arts and culture to tackle social challenges and enhance personal development.
- The Award will celebrate educational practices from all over Europe that can demonstrate the use of creative and inclusive learning methods with outstanding results and the potential to be replicated and/or of inspiring others.
- The Lifelong Learning Platform will hand out awards to three outstanding initiatives.
- The Award is not limited to a particular sector. According to the Lifelong Learning Platform, lifelong learning covers:
- education and training
- across all ages
- in all areas of life
- formal, non-formal or informal education
- It shall enable citizens’ emancipation as a framework for personal development and well-being and citizens’ full participation in society in its civic, social and economic dimensions.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City State.
For more information, please visit LLL Award 2016.