Deadline: 30 September 2016
The NASSCOM Foundation is seeking applications for its Social Innovation Forum 2017 that is a ‘Tech for Good’ platform driving technology led innovation to create sustained social impact. The forum aims to foster inclusive growth by supporting technology based solutions that address critical gaps in key developmental areas.
The objective of the forum is to recognize and support Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) led innovations that have met a social development need or helped organizations achieve their social development objectives.
The program has attracted more than 1,000 innovative projects from NGOs, corporate, social enterprises, government bodies, PSUs, students and individuals. Winning projects have received visibility on a national platform, mentoring support and catalytic grants.
- Primary and Secondary Education
- Primary Healthcare
- Livelihood and Agriculture
- Other Social Issues: Disaster Management, Financial Inclusion, Women’s Empowerment, Child Labour , Governance, Civic Rights and more.
- Social Enterprises Students/Individuals and Groups.
- The innovation must use Information Communication Technology (ICT) The innovation/ project/ programme must be in the areas of either; Healthcare, Primary and Secondary Education, Accessibility, Skilling for Employment, Women’s Safety and Other Social Issues- Disaster Management, Livelihood Generation, Environmental and Cultural Conservation, Financial Inclusion, Child Labour, Governance, Agricultural Services.
- The innovation/ programme must have a direct impact within India, benefitting a community within India.
Note: See specific criteria for NGOs/Social Entripise/Students/Individuals here.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply for the program via given website.
For more information, please visit NASSCOM Social Innovation Forum.