IQVIA is now accepting applications for the Accelerator Program to connect early-stage organizations with the IQVIA ecosystem to drive faster joint solutions to market in key areas such as patient solutions, online marketplaces, remote devices, health management solutions, medical education, and research / clinical trials solutions.
The program is open to start-ups based out of Europe and active in the EU4 (France, Germany, Italy, Spain) + UK markets. However, they encourage start-ups from other locations to complete the application form to explore additional opportunities with the IQVIA Innovation Hub.
Selected start-ups that join the program will benefit from opportunities to expand their network, work with IQVIA world-class global experts, access IQVIA’s unique assets and collaborate with clients across the healthcare ecosystem.
- IQVIA’s unique accelerator is an eight-week course which seeks to expedite growth of start-ups in the healthcare market. The program is a mix of classroom-based courses, workshops and mentoring sessions where the successful start-up teams will have the opportunity to:
- Improve their understanding of the commercial side of the industry. As part of the program, training on topics such as market dynamics, branding, marketing, networking, sustainability and more will be available.
- Access IQVIA’s vast array of capabilities. The successful candidates will be able to collaborate on topics such as advanced analytics, real world data and clinical research.
- Receive mentoring from world class experts. Each start-up will be paired with a mentor to help guide them as they build their plans to take their idea to the next level.
- Road test their ideas with IQVIA leadership and customers. Successful candidates will present to IQVIA leadership and potentially get market feedback from IQVIA customers.
- The program is open to start-ups registered and based in Europe.
- The program is open to start-ups – irrespective of stage – with a released product and preferably value proof-points through client engagements. The focus of the program is to accelerate impact of the selected innovative solutions in the healthcare market by tapping into IQVIA’s ecosystem.
- Key areas of interest are:
- Patient solutions
- Online marketplaces
- Remote devices
- Health management solutions
- Medical education
- Research / clinical trials solutions
- They review each company’s application thoroughly. In particular, they look for companies with an innovative idea or product that is demonstrable, and backed by both implementation and existing customer experience.
- Applications will be evaluated across five criteria:
- Value proof-points through client engagements
- Degree of innovation influencing the healthcare eco-system
- A team that can deliver
- Value propositions that connect with IQVIA capabilities and services
- Scalability across different global (IQVIA) markets
For more information, visit IQVIA.