- Private Higher Education: The Private Higher Education Program Area supports colleges and universities that prioritize undergraduate education and emphasize the liberal arts.
- Interfaith Leadership & Religious Literacy: The Interfaith Leadership & Religious Literacy Program Area supports programming that improves the religious literacy of Americans, or that facilitates understanding, appreciation, and cooperation between individuals and groups across religious traditions.
Duration: Projects supported by the Foundations are typically 1-2 years in duration, but they can be longer or shorter depending on the nature of the activities. They currently do not have a limit on the duration of the grants they award.
- The Foundations do not support organizations outside the United States.
- Public institutions are eligible to apply for grants in Interfaith Leadership and Religious Literacy Program area.
- The Foundations award grants to eligible 501(c)(3) institutions whose work aligns with the Foundations’ Program Areas. They do not provide grants to individuals. Grantee organizations must be based in and operate out of the United States.
For more information, visit https://www.avdf.org/grant-seekers/grant-calendar/