Deadline: 31 January 2018
Applicants are invited to apply for the TRACE Prize for Investigative Reporting 2018 to promote, support and fund research, investigative journalism and related projects that encourage greater commercial transparency and the advancement of anti-bribery education.
The TRACE Prize for Investigative Reporting recognizes journalism that uncovers business bribery with the goal of increasing commercial transparency.
- A panel of independent judges will review the submissions and select up to two winning entries.
- Each winning entry will receive a cash prize of $10,000 USD and the reporter will be invited to an award ceremony hosted by TRACE.
- The judges may also name up to two honorable mentions, who will each receive $1,000 USD.
- Nominees may be print, broadcast or online reporters from any country who have investigated commercial bribery schemes, business activities that create serious conflicts of interest or similar misconduct.
- Entries must have appeared in print or online during 2017. Multiple entries per author are permitted, as are team entries produced by groups of journalists.
- The award recognizes reporting that uncovers business bribery or corruption with the goal of increasing accountability and commercial transparency.
How to Apply
Applicants must download the entry form available on the website and submit it via email.
For more information, please visit Prize Program.