Deadline: 24 July 2020
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The KIT Impact Challenge is open to organisations that are driven by the desire to create meaningful change in the lives of women and girls.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Our world is changing at a rapid pace placing enormous pressure on those who are least able to adapt. Despite our advances as a human race, we continue to live in a world where opportunity is determined by gender. A world in which gender influences who has the power to meet their own needs and solve their own problems.
Each day, women and girls in the developing world experience immense injustice. Injustice that limits their agency and their capacity to flourish as individuals and thrive within their communities. Equal opportunity for women and girls is essential for social change, it must be ensured if we are to share the benefit of a transformed world.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
About KIT International
KIT International is a social innovation agency that works to enhance the health, education and livelihood opportunities for women and girls by raising awareness about the challenges they face, helping them with essential care and services, and building their capacity through education and training. Our team is made up of entrepreneurs, strategists, researchers and designers who are all motivated and passionate about making a positive impact in the world.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Our vision is a transformed world for women and girls, a world in which systems enable the empowerment of women and girls. We want to live in a world where women and girls are heard, where they have the power to participate and the opportunity to lead. A world where existing models are challenged and entrepreneurship inspires sustainable change.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
The winners of the challenge will receive:
- promotion across the global forum
- access to KIT International’s business development network
- a series of mentoring and coaching sessions with the global network of marketing, strategy, sales, finance and innovation specialists
- expert support to develop an action plan for business growth and impact measurement capacity
- potential for ongoing collaboration and investment from KIT International
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
Does your initiative address a pressing issue or problem faced by women and girls? They are looking for solutions that are:
- Purpose-driven – improve opportunities in health, education or livelihoods
- Innovative- draw upon new or improved approaches or business models
- Scalable- demonstrate growth potential and measurable user/market traction
- Sustainable – have a viable business model
- Adaptable– show potential for application across multiple consumer groups and contexts
- Future Ready – can use technology, skills and business models that respond to changing times and needs
- Environmentally Aware – support the wellbeing and future of the planet
At KIT international they believe that collaboration drives impact. They are committed to supporting all of their partners to grow initiatives and achieve goals. If your team needs some extra help to really take off–here is your chance!
Is your team a good fit? They are looking for teams that are:
- Innovators – able to demonstrate the application of innovation processes
- Design-thinkers – have a passion for exploring options and testing ideas with users at the centre
- Ambitious – dedicated to growth, improvement and success on a broader scale
- Collaborative– with the desire and capacity to connect with their global team
- Aligned – with the vision and values of KIT International
For more information, visit https://kit-innovation-challenge.mailchimpsites.com/
(Ad) A massive library of Downloadable Ebooks, covering a range of how-to topics from fundraising, proposal writing, grant listings, donor listings to NGO management. Learn more.