The U.S. Embassy in Tunisia has announced Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program for young and mid-career professionals with a proven track record of leadership, a commitment to public service, and potential for professional advancement.
Humphrey Fellows pursue a self-directed, individualized, non-degree graduate-level study program. Fellows have access to a range of leadership development activities, including professional visits, conferences, training programs, and a professional affiliation, which provides first-hand exposure to an American work environment on a full-time basis for a minimum period of six weeks.
Successful applicants must have
- Tunisian citizenship and residency
- A four-year university degree
- Five years of relevant full-time professional experience (prior to August 2022)
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and a record of public service
- A good command of the English language
- Professional specialization in one of the following fields:
- Agricultural and Rural Development;
- Economic Development/Finance and Banking;
- Natural Resources,
- Environmental and Climate Change;
- Urban and Regional Planning;
- Communications and Journalism;
- Law and Human Rights; International Religious Freedom;
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration;
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention;
- Technology Policy and Management; Human Resource Management;
- Educational Administration,
- and Policy;
- Higher Education Administration;
- Teaching of English as a Foreign Language;
- Public Health Policy and Management;
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention;
- Substance Abuse Education,
- Prevention, and Treatment;
- or Contagious and Infectious Diseases.
Note: Only electronic applications submitted through the official Humphrey Program application website will be considered. There is no need to send physical applications to the Embassy.
For more information, visit https://tn.usembassy.gov/the-hubert-h-humphrey-fellowship-program-2022-2023/