This funding opportunity seeks to establish the Tibet Community Grants Fund (TCGF) for TSP alumni as a pilot initiative which represents a new avenue for outreach to the TSP alumni community in India. TCGF will provide funding to TSP alumni through sub-awards for social impact projects at the micro- to small-scale level in support of Mission priorities and development goals of the Tibetan Community-in-Exile in India.
- To train 30 TSP alumni based in India on the principles and best practices of project development and management
- To have TSP alumni or alumni teams develop and implement 8 to 15 micro- to small-scale social impact projects for the Tibetan Community-in-Exile in India within a one-year timeframe; number of projects depends on project scopes and project budgets
- To increase awareness of Mission India support for the Tibetan Community-in-Exile
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Strengthen the capacity of TSP alumni in the areas of leadership, management, problem-solving, and community service through development and implementation of micro-and small-scale social impact projects, encouraging them to become fully engaged citizens
- Strengthen the Mission’s relationship with the TSP alumni network by providing support for alumni projects
- Strengthen people-to-people ties between the United States and the Tibetan Community-in-Exile through projects implemented by TSP alumni
Maximum Award Amount: $50,000
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
The primary audience are the TSP alumni whose projects are selected for funding. These alumni will hone their leadership, management, and problem-solving skills through implementation of their projects. The alumni expected to participate are: holding undergraduate or Master’s degrees from U.S. universities; an equitable mix of males and females; approximately 25 to 40 years old; professionals from health to IT to business development to human resources; located across India; and belonging to the Tibetan Community-in-Exile in India.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
The secondary beneficiaries are members of the Tibetan Community-in-Exile in India who will receive the benefits from the implementation of the social impact projects.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
The following organizations are eligible to apply:
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Civil society/non-governmental organizations
- Think tanks
- Public and private educational institutions
- Public International Organizations and Governmental institutions
For more information, visit Grants.gov.
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.