Deadline: 12 January 2019
UNESCO is currently inviting applicants to submit proposals for implementation of a set of activities under the Project “Improving access to quality and inclusive education with gender equality for out-of-school children in Iraq”.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The main purpose of the project is to accelerate the achievement of universal access to primary education; by considerably lowering the number of OOSC and re-integrate them into the formal education system in Iraq.
- Objective 1: Improve safe and child friendly learning space
- Objective 2: Increase primary school by enrolling 150,000 OOSC
- Objective 3: Enhance national capacity to provide quality primary education
Results and Outcomes
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The expected results and outcomes of this partnership are:
- Alternative educational spaces are identified,established and ALP courses are held for OOSC
- 23,000 OOSC, IDP and returnee children are enrolled in ALP courses
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
The following types of proposals are not eligible for funding:
- Proposals concerned only or primarily with individual sponsorships for participation in workshops,seminars, conferences, congresses;
- Proposals concerned only or mainly with individual scholarships for studies or training courses;
- Credit or loan schemes;
- Proposals which intend to pay debts or include provisions for losses or debts;
- Proposals which consist exclusively or primarily of capital expenditure e.g. land, buildings, equipment, vehicles, etc.;
- Proposals which discriminate against individuals or groups of people on grounds of their gender, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, or lack of them, or their ethnic origin;
- Scholarships, sponsorships and school fees;
- Cash donations or transfers;
- Political or religious activities;
- Proposals which fund terrorist activities.
How to Apply
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Proposals must be submitted at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://www.ungm.org/Public/Notice/81728
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.