Deadline: 14 June 2017
The Qatar Foundation is currently accepting applications for its WISE Accelerator program that is designed to support the development of innovative projects in the field of education.
The WISE Accelerator assists the selected projects to an international network that create opportunities to share knowledge and find support from donors and investors.
The WISE Accelerator supports innovative projects that have a high potential for:
- Positive impact on education
- All education projects that use or link technology to their DNA are encouraged to apply!
- Ideal candidates for the WISE Accelerator will be existing projects at an early stage of development, with the following attributes:
- Established for at least two years;
- A significant and growing number of beneficiaries or customers;
- A record of activities with a product or service that has been successfully implemented and beyond proof of concept;
- Existing, stable revenues, and new opportunities for growth;
- A dedicated team, with an established physical space or office;
- Deep knowledge of the market/education context and of their beneficiaries’ or customers’ needs;
- Clear future objectives and motivation to develop further;
- Good understanding of the project’s current challenges in scaling.
- Projects from all sectors and regions of the world are invited to apply for the WISE Accelerator.
- The WISE Accelerator Committee, composed of leading experts in education and social entrepreneurship, will conduct a rigorous selection process.
- Applications will be assessed according to the following criteria:
- Solution and innovation;
- Strategy and management;
- Development beyond proof of concept, and potential for growth
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit WISE Accelerator Program.