Deadline: 30 November 2018
YouTube has announced a new Learning Fund to support creators who make some of the best learning content on YouTube.
Through this program, YouTube will support selected creators around the world in their creation of multi-session learning content.
In July, they announced YouTube Learning, an initiative to support all those who use YouTube to share their knowledge with the world and the millions of users who come to their platform to learn. This includes investing in:
- Improving the learning experience on YouTube
- Supporting educational creators via the YouTube Learning Fund
- Expanding support for learning partners around the world
Eligible projects must:
- Come from applicants that manage at least one YouTube channel with a minimum of 25,000 subscribers
- Demonstrate a strategy to develop multi-session content – multiple videos that build on one another
- Clearly depict the intent to teach in a factual, informative, and trustworthy manner, indicating expertise and / or a scrupulous approach to accuracy, including but not limited to research, fact checking, and objectivity
How to Apply
Please apply via the application form available on the given website.
For more information, please visit YouTube Learning Fund.