Deadline: 16 September 2018
Are you a young (under 35 years old), talented and inspiring conservationist, committed to protecting species of wild animals and plants by combining passion with action to create concrete results in nature conservation? If yes, then apply for the 2019 Future For Nature Award!
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Future for Nature Foundation is seeking applications for its 2019 Future for Nature Award from individuals that make the difference for the future of nature by showing leadership, vision and courage.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
To this end the Future For Nature Foundation annually awards 3 young conservationists a sum of € 50 000,- each for performed conservation work that is innovative,(cost) effective and sustainable.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Candidates from all over the world can qualify.
- The candidate:
- Should not be older than 35 years and no younger than 18 years on 30th April 2019
- Has achieved substantial and long-term benefit to the conservation status of one or more animal and/or plant species or for a specific population of one or more animal and/or plant species.
- Has demonstrated commitment, determination and passion for conservation work.
- Has demonstrated leadership and entrepreneurship in his/her conservation work.
- Has been creative and innovative in his/her work.
- Has demonstrated to be (cost)effective and integer in the conservation work performed.
- Must be determined to continue his/her conservation work, as the Award aims to stimulate the winner’s future work. It is not an “end of career” prize.
- Is proficient in English to be able to reach a large audience.
- The award should be used for a conservation project of the winner’s own choice, initiated and implemented by him/her.
- The focus of the project must be on conservation of species. The project can involve a component of (fundamental) research but this should not be the main focus. The main focus should be conservation action with an practical impact.
- Project descriptions should substantiate the relevance of the proposed activities to species conservation.
- Winners will present their work at the Future For Nature Award event at Royal Burgers’ Zoo in Arnhem, the Netherlands. The event will take place in March, April or May 2019. Travel and accommodation expenses will be covered by the Future For Nature Foundation.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can download the application form via given website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit 2019 Future for Nature Award.