Deadline: 26 November 2018
Enel Foundation has announced a call for applications for Open Africa Power 2019 which is an education venture initiated by Enel Foundation in 2018 in partnership with top Academic institutions in Italy and Africa, aiming to forge a new generation of African leaders deeply engaged with their countries clean energy future.
- African Module: State of the Art
- Online Module and Exams
- Italian Module: New Frontiers
- Give Back Module
The Open Africa Power selection process is an open, merit-based, competition.
To be eligible candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be between the ages of 24 and 35 by January, 2019;
- Be a citizen of an African country;
- Currently resident in an African country or planning to relocate in Africa within the end of 2019;
- Be eligible to travel to Italy in case of admission to the second module;
- Have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Law or Business from an African University;
- Have an admission letter to or being a student of a PhD MSc, LLM, MPP or MBA degree from an African University;
- Have a demonstrated interest in the electricity sector in the African Continent;
- Be fully proficient in English.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted at the address given on the website.
Eligible Countries: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Cote d’Ivorie, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
For more information, please visit Call for Applications.