Deadline: 9 September 2019
Applicants are invited to submit their applications for ASEAN Impact Challenge 2019 that is a regional programme managed by Impact Hub Kuala Lumpur to discover innovators and entrepreneurs from Southeast Asia who are accelerating the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals through cross-sector partnerships and disruptive tech innovations.
The programme is aligned to the SDGs, with the theme of Circular Futures: Innovations for a Circular Economy. It provides a platform for innovations, businesses, and so Applicants are invited to submit their applications for ASEAN Impact Challenge 2019 that is a regional programme managed by Impact Hub Kuala Lumpur to discover innovators and entrepreneurs from Southeast Asia who are accelerating the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals through cross-sector partnerships and disruptive tech innovations. cial purpose organisations to create partnerships that can further the achievement of a national, regional and global agenda for development.
- StartImpact TRACK: Circular innovations with proposals, ideas, concepts and prototypes with the potential to deliver long-term solutions and impact on pressing community, social and environmental issues.
- ScaleImpact Track: Proven Circular innovations with the potential and capacity to increase impact by expanding its beneficiary base. Been in operation a minimum of 2 years and has generated a minimum of USD 100,000 in revenue
- Tailored Capacity Building and Support Provided By Industry Mentors (local & regional)
- Access To Strategic Partnerships in ASEAN and abroad.
- Access To Finance For Growth; in the last 4 years, they have connected over USD5 million of capital to AIC finalists.
- Regional and global visibility through their partners and networks which also include opportunities to pitch solutions in New York during The Global Goals week in addition to the ASEAN Summit and related events.
- The Challenge is open to circular innovations with the potential to scale and is designed to encourage, empower and support partnerships and innovations that will create impact in the region.
- All team members must be over the age of 18. All team members must be able and willing to travel to Bangkok, Thailand for the Regional Finals. The travel period is between 1-4 November 2019. All team members must be able to commit for the entire duration of the challenge.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.aseanimpactchallenge.org/the-challenge/