Applications are now open for the Clean Energy Accelerator Programme to help startups from around the world developing clean energy solutions achieve technical and commercial milestones that accelerate development, establish market adoption, and expand their reach by:
- Growing your business and sparking investment opportunities
- Expanding your network (Access to mentors, resources, talent, potential customers, industry leaders, potential pilots, field trials, demonstration projects, and technical and commercial expertise)
- Refining or building your brand
- Perfecting your pitch
- Receiving a non-dilutive company stipend
They welcome early-stage startups from seed stage to series A and who meet the eligibility criteria described below:
- The company must be an already established, corporately formed company or entity.
- The technology or innovation should serve one or more of the industry sectors described below.
- Each admitted company must participate in all required programming.
- At least 2 company employees must commit to participating at significant levels.
- At least 1 company employee must attend these in-person activities, on these dates, and IN HOUSTON, Texas: Sept 12-16 (Onsite kick-off), Oct 11-12 (Onsite Mid-point check-in), and Nov 17 (Demo Day).
- At least 1 company employee must participate in all VIRTUALLY scheduled programming from Sept 7-Nov 18
- Companies located outside the United States are welcome to participate with eligibility and travel costs being the same as for US companies
- Participants must speak fluent English and have access to a stable internet connection (the majority of activities are done virtually)
- Participants must be able to attend training activities typically scheduled during US Central Time business hours (keep in mind time zone differences)
- Participants must secure their own travel authorizations; they are unable to offer assistance in obtaining or sponsoring international visas
For more information, visit https://ricecleanenergy.org/apply