The Financial Times and the International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group, are proud to announce the 2022 edition of the Transformational Business Awards.
The FT/IFC Transformational Business Awards are a leading global initiative that highlights and promotes ground-breaking, long-term private sector solutions to major development challenges.
This year’s program marks 17 years of collaboration between the Financial Times and the International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group, on awards that have had a substantial impact on the way financial and non-financial organizations approach sustainable investment. The Transformational Business Awards are open to all private sector organisations, as well as NGOs that can meet the judging criteria.
The winner in each category will be announced at a special awards ceremony in London on 25 October 2022 that will also include the FT/IFC Transformational Business Conference, a major gathering of thought leaders who will explore and debate the issues generated by the Awards.
The aim across all categories is to recognize and showcase innovation, impact, replicability, financial viability and sustainability.
- Transformational Climate Change Solutions
- Transformational Human Capital Solutions
- Transformational Finance Solutions – Impact Investing
- Transformational Finance Solutions – Gender-lens Finance
- Transformationa l Solutions – New Frontiers.
The 2022 program will also introduce a special New Frontiers category designed to promote exciting deep tech ideas that may not meet the eligibility criteria for the core categories but have the potential, with additional funding, to have a transformational impact on the challenges they are targeting.
- If your entry is selected as a Shortlisted Entry in one of the Core Award Categories, your organization will receive the following prizes:
- Your organization and the initiative that has been short-listed will be promoted in an advertisement approved by the FT in the global FT newspaper and through FT Live social media channels. Such advertisement is subject to availability as to when and where they run, and such location and dates will be determined in the sole discretion of the FT.
- Your organization will receive 5 tickets to attend the FT/IFC Transformational Business Awards dinner in London on 25 October 2022, where the Winning Entries in each Award category will be announced. Travel to and from the event and any other costs incurred in connection with attending the event are not included.
- All Shortlisted Entries are presented in detail at the FT/IFC Transformational Business Awards dinner on 25 October 2022 before the Winning Entries are revealed. Attendees will also be able to network with other organizations short-listed for the Awards.
- If the judging panel selects your entry as a Winning Entry in one of the Award categories your organization will receive the following prizes:
- Your organization and the award-winning initiative will be promoted in an advertisement approved by the FT in the global FT newspaper and through FT Live social media channels (in addition to the promotions received as a Shortlisted Entry). Such advertisement is subject to FT’s Advertising Terms and Conditions, and availability as to when and where they run, such location and dates will be determined in the sole discretion of the FT.
- A summary of your entry will be featured on the Awards website.
- The Awards are open to all private sector organisations, as well as NGOs that can meet the judging criteria. The aim across all categories is to recognize and showcase innovation, impact, replicability, financial viability and sustainability. The judging panel will look at how organizations are harnessing disruptive technologies and business models to achieve impact and scale. Entries are particularly welcome from organizations with initiatives that may provide solutions in fragile and conflict-affected states.
- The Financial Times Limited and the International Finance Corporation, and their associated companies and agencies are not eligible to take part in the Awards.
- By submitting an entry on behalf of an organisation, you warrant that you have the requisite authority and/or have obtained the organisation’s consent for entering the Awards and these terms and conditions on its behalf.
For more information, visit https://transformationalbusiness.live.ft.com/home