Applications are now open for the Ashdod Port Accelerator by 500 Global, a 12-week program that aims to accelerate up to 14 startups with solutions in Maritime, Industry 4.0, Energy, Seaport Operations, Logistics, Shipping, Drones, Procurement Technology, HR, and Cyber Security.
Selected companies will have the opportunity to participate in an accelerated Proof-of-Concept to test and validate partnerships throughout the program.
Why Ashdod Port Accelerator by 500 Global?
- Validate Partnership Opportunities
- Startups will have the opportunity to quickly test and validate partnership opportunities with Ashdod Port throughout the program from March to August 2023.
- Mentorship and Global Network
- Selected companies will benefit from 12-weeks of masterclasses, mentorship, and coaching from 500 Global’s international network of mentors.
- Potential Post-Program Opportunities With Ashdod Port
- Opportunities to collaborate with Ashdod Port following the program, including potential capital investment opportunities, at the Port’s discretion.
They’re looking for startups that meet the following criteria:
- Seed or Post-Seed stage and Israel-based
- Targeting the following industries: Maritime, Industry 4.0, Energy, Seaport Operations, Logistics, Shipping, Drones, Procurement Technology, HR, and Cyber Security
- Working with a ready MVP in the maritime technology space
- Able to commit to PoC and the entire duration of the program
For more information, visit 500 Global.