The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) kindly requests you to submit your Proposal for Services of a Firm to Provide Support in Implementing the Project: Ending Plastic Pollution Innovation Challenge (EPPIC).
The project Ending Plastic Pollution Innovation Challenge (EPPIC) seeks to reduce plastic pollution in coastal areas in Viet Nam and Thailand in 2020, followed by Indonesia and the Philippines in 2021, contributing to the achievement of SDG 14 (Life Below Water) and SDG 12 (Responsible Production and Consumption). EPPIC will bring together citizens, local governments, and the private sector to collaborate in establishing effective and innovative solutions. The EPPIC competition is also the opportunity to drive change by raising awareness, collecting lessons learned and trying new approaches to address localized plastic issues. It intends to deliver two outcomes:
- OUTCOME 1: circular economy of plastic products in four target areas in ASEAN strengthened.
- OUTCOME 2: knowledge, cooperation and networking in ASEAN-countries for prevention and reduction of plastic waste in nature increased.
Specific objecitve: The Firm will support the implementation of the incubation and acceleration stage of the EPPIC project. The incubation program will run for 3 months while the acceleration program will run for 9 months.
- The Service Provider must describe and explain how and why they are the best entity that can deliver the requirements of UNDP by indicating the following:
- Profile – describing the nature of business, field of expertise, licenses, certifications, accreditations;
- Business Licenses – Registration Papers, Tax Payment Certification, etc.
- Latest Audited Financial Statement (last 3 years) – income statement and balance sheet to indicate Its financial stability, liquidity, credit standing, and market reputation, etc.;
- Track Record – list of clients for similar services as those required by UNDP, indicating description of contract scope, contract duration, contract value, contact references;
- Certificates and Accreditation – including Quality Certificates, Patent Registrations, Environmental Sustainability Certificates, etc.
- Certificates of Satisfactory Performance – top 3 previous clients
- Written Self-Declaration that the company is not in the UN Security Council.
- Implementation Schedule or GANTT Chart detailing activities – inclusive of review timeline and payments to be made.
- If required by the RFP, the Service Provider must provide:
- Names and qualifications of the key personnel that will perform the services indicating who is Team Leader, who are supporting, etc.;
- CVs demonstrating qualifications must be submitted if required by the RFP;
- Level of Effort per key personnel
- Written confirmation from each personnel that they are available for the entire duration of the contract.
For more information, visit https://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=79450