Earth Company has launched a call for applications for Impact Hero 2021 to select a one-of-a-kind change-maker that has the potential to transform the future of developing countries in the Asia-Pacific.
Impact Heroes are visionary leaders that are driven by bottomless passion and resolute determination to make transformative changes to the communities they serve. Moreover, they are not only role models for the next generations, but also have the innate ability to inspire the world.
Through their work, they aim to achieve paradigm shifts and carve out new, inclusive pathways that truly leave nobody behind and build a regenerative, sustainable future. This approach differs greatly from mere imitations of today’s advanced countries that face their share of social and environmental challenges.
For three years, to maximize their impact and potential as a leader they work side-by-side with the Impact Heroes to provide life-changing support including:
- leadership coaching,
- tailor-made fundraising,
- marketing support
- business development, and
- management consulting
Impact Heroes have 7 Qualities:
- Authentic: Integrity and genuineness in the motivation of his/her life work.
- Irreplaceable: One-of-a-kind qualities and unique role that cannot be substituted for.
- Future-oriented: Aims to realize alternative futures characterized by inclusivity and regeneration.
- Passionate: Blazing passion, energy, and conviction that fuels his/her work.
- Inspirational: Extraordinary ability to inspire the world through his/her life work.
- Leadership: Strong potential to lead his/her community or even country to a brighter future.
Below are the minimum requirements to apply for the Impact Hero program; applicants who do not fulfill all these eligibility criteria would not be shortlisted.
- Are you aligned with the vision and values of Earth Company
- Do you tackle some of the most pressing social and environmental challenges in the developing countries of the Asia Pacific region?
- Do you have innovative solutions that bring deep (or meaningful? life-changing?) impact to a wide range of stakeholders?
- Are you serving on the leadership team of a social-purpose organization?
- Are you committed to the cause long-term?
- Are you able to commit a significant (reasonable?) amount of time to work with Earth Company’s support team?
- Are you able to regularly communicate with the Earth Company team in English (or Japanese) by email and online calls?
Note: Earth Company is agnostic about the number of years in operation, organizational maturity, sectoral focus, nationality, age, gender, and academic credentials. For-profit companies and nonprofit organizations – and everything in between – are eligible.
For more information, visit https://www.earthcompany.info/impact-heroes/2021-applications/