OPEN is offering women-led businesses in the energy sector or those within the energy value chain in Africa, individual tailored advisory services & operational support to maximize their impact and profitability.
They are looking for women-led businesses operating in Africa, with an annual turnover of more than USD 25,000 per year and with at least 3 employees.
Note: By energy sector we mean, transitionary, renewable, solar, gas producing energy with a preference for green or blue energy. Making energy accessible to more people and helping to improve lives. Contribute to the value chain in positive and sustainable way.
The business can also fit into the energy ecosystem or the value chain of CSI Energy Group. It could be supporting the contracting side through the supply of goods or services or be involved in the procurement, production or distribution or support activities (including admin, marketing, tech, HR etc)
What they Offer?
They offer companies in the energy sector across Africa individual tailored advisory services & operational support specifically designed around their needs. Their investees have OPEN access to:
- Investment: They invest up to USD 100,000 as an equity investment alongside a comprehensive support package tailored to your business needs.
The OPEN Criteria
- About you:
- You are fully dedicated to the company.
- You are business focused
- You are open to coaching
- You want a strategic investor to help grow your business
- About your company:
- Your company is generating consistent revenues over 12 months from an established customer base – at least USD 25,000 and have at least 3 employees.
- Your service or product can be scaled or replicated
- Your company is up and running with all administrative documents up to date
- Your company is a registered limited company with well-kept records of accounts, permits & licenses allowing you to operate
- You have a team with complimentary skills in place.
- You have a positive impact on the economy, the environment, and the society.
- Your company has a meaningful women representation across the board, leadership positions and supply chain
- Your company must be located and operating in Africa. Although they have a preference for companies located in the geographies that they operate in including Tanzania, Ghana, Kenya, Ethiopia, Madagascar, Burundi, Uganda, Zambia, Mauritius and Rwanda, if your business fits their criteria and is located in other African country they would be happy to hear from you.
For more information, visit OPEN.