Applications are now open for the 2022 Schneider Go Green International Business Case Challenge (East Asia & Japan) to empower all to make the most of the energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all.
The Schneider Go Green International Business Case Challenge (the “Contest”) aims at supporting the emergence of innovative solutions to meet future challenges in intelligent energy. Through the Contest, Schneider seeks to identify ideas, solutions, and/or technologies that contribute to the furtherance of intelligent energy, including, for example, in the areas of energy efficiency and environmental performance.
With the mission to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency, they see the urgent need for bold ideas that can re-shape a smarter and more sustainable future for the industry and the company.
- Access to Energy: Enable universal access to energy in an environmentally sustainable manner.
- Homes of the Future: Can homes be smarter, more sustainable and incorporate new technologies?
- Supply Chain of the Future: Apply IoT, AI, Machine Learning and more to the industries and supply chain of the present or future.
- Grids of the Future: Imagine the future of energy management and distribution!
- De[coding] the Future: Reimagine future technology approaches to critical infrastructure of the future.
You can win:
- 1st Prize: Global winners will be awarded a €10,000 Prize to be split equally among winning team members. The winning team will also be gifted a 1 year subscription to the Coorpacademy platform
- Global Finalists: Pitch your idea in the Global Finals and win the worldwide challenge.
- Regional Finalists: Participants will receive mentorship from Schneider Electric and AVEVA experts to polish their proposals and make it to the Grand Finale! All regional finalists will also gain special access to e-learning resources by Coorpacademy to better prepare teams for the regional finals.
- All Participants: Considered for job interviews and receive content about Schneider Electric’s benefits, job opportunities and early career events.
Schneider Go Green 2022 is open to teams of 2-4 members from anywhere in the world.
To take part, you must:
- Be a Bachelor’s or Master’s student anywhere in the world
- Be studying in the same country as the rest of your team for the duration of the competition.
- Be studying Business, Engineering, Marketing, and/or Innovation related studies.
- In line with the Diversity & Inclusion philosophy, your team must be gender diverse
- You must be proficient in English, as the submission and final pitch must be presented in English.
For more information, visit https://gogreen.se.com/en/challenges/2022-east-asia-japan?lang=en