The Tunza Eco-generation and Samsung Engineering jointly with United Nations Environment Programme would like to launch “The 14th Eco-generation Environmental Essay Competition” inviting youth all over the world to raise awareness on the theme of the upcoming World Environment Day – Ecosystem Restoration.
- No entry fee is required.
- All entries must be original works, in English.
- Entrants must first register at Tunza.eco-generation.org in order to submit their essay online.
- Entries should not have been previously published in other professional media.
- Each entrant may submit only one essay.
- All entries are final. No revisions are accepted.
- Plagiarism and off topic will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be double spaced in Times New Roman 12pt, with numbered pages in one of the following formats. All other formats will be disqualified.
- MS Word
- Word Perfect
- Entries must be from 800 to 1000 words in length. This does not include referencing such as footnotes and bibliography.
- The decisions of the judges are final and are entirely their own and in no part represents the opinion of Samsung Engineering.
- Samsung Engineering and UN Environment Programme reserve First Serial Rights on all submissions. All other rights to the essay remain in the property of the author.
- At the discretion of the judges, all well-written essays may be published on the relevant Websites.
- The personal information in the entry must be correct. If the competition winner is not reachable due to wrong information (contact number, address and etc.) the prize will be canceled and be automatically given to the next runner-up.
For more information, visit https://tunza.eco-generation.org/competitonInfoView.jsp?viewID=55185