The U.S. Embassy in Bangkok is pleased to open the call for applications for the Fall 2021 YSEALI Academic Fellowship to candidates from Thailand interested in the themes of Civic Engagement, Environmental Issues, and Social Entrepreneurship and Economic Development.
- Civic Engagement,
- Environmental Issues,
- Social Entrepreneurship and Economic Development.
- Program Funding: Through cooperative agreements to the host universities, the U.S. Department of State will cover all participant costs, including: international travel costs; technology allowances for the virtual program; travel allowances; program administration; domestic travel and ground transportation; book, cultural, mailing and incidental allowances; and housing and subsistence.
- Health Benefits: All participants will receive the Department of State’s coverage of $100,000 with a $25 co-pay for the duration of the program.
- Candidates applying for this program must be:
- Between the ages of 18 and 25 at the time of application
- A citizen of Thailand
- A resident of Thailand
- A full-time undergraduate student from college, university, or other institutions of higher learning; or have graduated in the past four years
- Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English
- Not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the United States
For more information, visit https://th.usembassy.gov/call-for-applications-fall-2021-yseali-academic-fellowship/