The Gratitude Network has announced 2022 Gratitude Network Fellowship Program to create a community of powerful leaders positively contributing to the lives of under-resourced children and youth globally.
The Fellowship seeks to increase the leadership development capacity of leaders who in turn transform their organizations. They engage Coaches and Expert Advisors to support the Fellows to hone their leadership skills, work with their teams more effectively, and ultimately increase their organization’s impact for children and youth. They also bring together these social impact changemakers to learn and grow from one another. The network effect accelerates change – leaders learn from and thrive on each other within the network.
Organization must be serving children/youth in one of the following categories:
- Education such as school systems, training of teachers, education technology, and early childhood programs as well as how/what children learn at school or outside of the classroom (e.g. after-school or summer programs).
- Health and Wellbeing such as addressing children’s basic needs, including poverty alleviation, nutrition, water, safe shelter, disease prevention, mental health, and social-emotional health.
- Children’s Rights such as protecting children and families from abuse, exploitation, trafficking, incarceration, and other harm, as well as other advocacy.
The Gratitude Network Fellowship Program includes:
- 12 Months of tailored leadership development support from a knowledgeable and dedicated Leadership Coach
- Access to a network of experienced Expert Advisors with knowledge in a wide variety of operational areas
- Membership into a structured peer leadership cohort
- Regularly scheduled webinars on a variety of operational topics
- Access to the Network website with tailored content, resources, presentations, and more
- Invites to learning and networking events specifically for the social impact community
The average time commitment for a Gratitude Fellow is 5 hours per month and additional time commitment for the optional Gratitude Leadership Summit (June 2022) and Gratitude Leadership Huddle (November 2022).
- Monthly Coaching Calls
- Every Other Month Peer Connection Calls
- Quarterly Growth Webinars – Optional
- Expert Advisor Calls – As Needed
- Leadership Summit
- Leadership Huddle
In order to be considered for the Fellowship, Applicants and the organizations they lead must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Organization is at least one-year old.
- Organization must have at least two paid, full-time employees (including the Applicant).
- Organization’s services/products/program are currently in use by customers/beneficiaries.
- Organization’s beneficiaries must primarily be children/youth.
- Applicant is committed full-time to the social enterprise organization.
- Applicant has strategic decision-making power for the social enterprise as the organization’s Founder/Co-Founder, Executive Director, CEO, or similar level role.
- Applicant is committed to actively participate in the Coaching and leadership development process with honesty, self-reflection, and self-motivation.
- Applicant is able to commit to the time commitments of the Fellowship.
For more information, visit http://gratitude-network.org/the-gratitude-network-fellowship/fellowship-application/#toggle-id-3