Deadline: 1 October 2016
Applications are open for January 2017 IDEX Global Fellows Program in India.
IDEX is developing the next wave of “social intrapreneurs” who will support, lead and advance the work of socially-focused enterprises around the world. IDEX Fellows undergo six months of leadership and business development training by working full-time for social enterprises across India.
- Monthly stipend
- Pre-departure Virtual Training
- Monthly capacity building workshops
- An advising program that pairs fellows with local resident mentors
- A one-week Orientation in Bangalore, India to begin the fellowship
- Professional development and personal support from a dedicated in-country program manager
- Post-fellowship support and Alumni network opportunities
IDEX Fellows come from a wide range of educational and professional backgrounds, as each individual fellowship position requires different specific skills. Ideal candidates will possess:
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of work experience
- Proven track record of leadership responsibilities
- A passion and desire to work in emerging markets and use social enterprise principles to solve global issues
- An ability to quickly adapt and work in resource constrained environments
- Desire to engage in an intense professional development experience while applying creative solutions to deepen impact
- Individuals from all over the world who are committed and passionate about having a high-impact career and advancing the social impact space are eligible to apply for the program.
- Young professionals (ages 21-35) who have a proven track record of leadership and are seeking to use their education and skills to address social and economic challenges for under-served populations can apply for the program.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit IDEX Global Fellows Programme.