Deadline: 28 August 2016
The African Network Information Centre (AFRINIC) is currently accepting applications for its AFRINIC-25 Fellowship 2016 which is reserved for individuals representing small organisations, universities, and media who are actively involved in Internet operations and development or ICT policies in their countries. The fellow is expected to positively and actively contribute to IP address management awareness in the AFRINIC service region.
The AFRINIC-25 meeting will be held in Mauritius from 25 – 30 November 2016.
- Assistance with round-trip airfare to the meeting venue.
- Hotel accommodation (bed and breakfast) for the AFRINIC Plenary including the AFRINIC trainings to the last day of the event.
- Should be a resident of Africa
- Must not necessarily be an AFRINIC member
- Must not necessarily have a technical background
- Are willing to help AFRINIC staff onsite
- Are willing to report on how this fellowship has benefited you/your organisation/country
How to Apply
Applicants must fill the online application form via given website.
Note: AFRINIC will notify the selected fellows directly and allow them seven (7) days to accept or reject the offer. A public announcement of the fellowship awardees will be made after the acceptance by the selected candidates.
For more information, please visit AFRINIC-25 Fellowship.